This is a series of websites created for those interested in taking their robotics hobby to the next level. Often we find that there are a lot of resources out there to make small inexpensive robots. These are great robots to get started on and see if you like the hobby. However we will guide you how on how to build a strong intermediate robot base. This 13 inch (~330mm) robot base can be used for many advanced projects like AI, computer vision, deep learning and SLAM.
- Tools and other useful things
- Design it to the tenth degree
- Design to reality
- Building the base
- Picking the right motors
- Picking the right micro controller
- Its all about the sensors
- Power flow and efficiency
- Choosing the right battery
- Raspberry Pi start guide and tips
Computer vision with OpenCV Series:
- Installing OpenCV 3.2 on Raspberry Pi 3
- Single image face detection with OpenCV
- Multi face tracking using the Raspberry Pi 3
Additional guidance is available though books and online resources. Follow the link to see recommend books.